1.3K views
5.0

First looked on line and the total came to 200.00 then called customer service and told him what the amount was he said oh i could fix that to 109.00 total and i said i can get it cheaper at bed bath & beyond he was so rude and said then get it from there and hung up on me. I had two pillows sent to my house from bed bath & beyond with my 20 percent coupon and no shipping charge it came to 85.00 total for both pillows.Your company should get it together and fire all your rude *** customer service people.

How can you go on line get one price call and get another price and get it from the store at another price.

Shame on you as an American ripping people off when you are making millions of dollars.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments