Style and Design

I'd like to kick that s.o.b. right in his f'in mouth with his creepy mustache and bobbing adam's apple with his dyed hair!

When I have the tv on I have to walk around with the remote in my pocket so I can mute the s.o.b. jackhole! Bought his *** pillow when first commercials appeared and couldn't return the lumpy p.o.s. because they wouldn't take it back for reasons they say had no info on my and/or I didn't return it soon enough and some other reasons not true so could not return.

Tried it for less than a week and was disgusted by its lumpy disgusting and material!!! Tossed it where it belongs in the garbage. That ugly s.o.b. is so repulsive I can't stand his voice and then have to see all the above with his bouncing and pumping the pillow and side to side squeezing the pillow is revolting and ***!

If he said "my pillow my pillow one moe time I might have thrown the tv in the garbage with his *** garbage pillow and the people who say they luv luv it are in the same repulsive freaky faces and voices as he has. Must be family related!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237008

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We are interested in speaking with consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com