1.3

I ordered a my pillow according to the online guide. It was the most uncomfortable, least supportive pillow.

Felt like I was sleeping with an old, half filled sack of lumpy socks. When I called to return , they say you are about to experience the best customer service ever. After waiting on hold for 30 mins, the rude agent said I ordered a pillow for a child thats why . WHAT- there was no indication of this with their sizing guide.

I followed the exact guidelines for the pillow they sent me.

So I was just ripped off for shipping and returning for a terrible product. What scam, this company should be shut down.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $110 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam, return policy and poor quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow mypillow standard queen premium pillow for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments