3.4K views
Style and Design

I purchased two Queen pillows for the "discounted deal price" of $106.95, including shipping. I have tried only one of the pillows and all I can say is, what a POS!!

I am a senior citizen and a disabled Veteran. I injured my back while serving in the United States Navy, and need a pillow that helps my sleep posture, beginning with my neck, that's why I purchased the pillows. Sleeping on My Pillow hurts my neck to my back. I had to go back to sleeping my less expensive WalMart pillows.

I am so disappointed, I needed these pillows.

I truly believed the commercials on TV regarding My Pillow. I have requested my money back and I will follow up to let every one know what this company does.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

After washing once a very strong bleach smell ensued. The smell did not go away after other washings.

My pillow has a 60 day no questions asked return policy. Maybe you should spend more time getting the correct size for yourself. Give the correct pillow the benefit of doubt before whining

Lancaster, Ohio, United States #1267802

I am absolutely happy with My Pillow. Over the years we have bought dozens of pillows.

After 3 months it's like new.

Has been washed and dried 4 times. Had to use an old pillow and it was too flat, couldn't shape it.

to Anonymous #1267992

You have washed the pillows every three weeks since you purchased them? Is there something that contaminates things in your house?

to Anonymous #1325235

Ummmm you don't wash or change ur bedding very often???...... Gross!!!