5.0
Style and Design

Like most people of a certain age I've become sceptical of most things. Some of these infomercials just sound to good to be true. Most of them sound like used car salesmen, selling a car that belonged to a little old lady that only drives to church!!

But I've always have had difficulty sleeping, partly because of *** pillows.

So out of desperation waking up with headaches I decided to buy My Pillow. Being on disability money stays tight. But I had to bite the bullet. So one of many nights not sleeping and My Pillow infomercial on I got up and ordered one.

When it came in I was never so disappointed, it appeared to be a thin little pillow, but after reading the process of putting it in the dryer and seeing the transformation, I started to calm down. Well my first night and every night for the next several weeks I never LOVED a pillow so much!! I then appreciated the genius of the method of shipping and appreciated the smart way to scale the shipping container down to save money! I realized that they were able to sell their product at an affordable price! I give My Pillow 5 stars and two thumbs up.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Review about: Mypillow Standard Pillow.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments