2.0
Style and Design

I have four of these, and have had to repair poorly sewn seams on all of them! Had fill come pouring out when I removed pillow cases.

Would not recommend to anyone. I am afraid to wash them, as they could spread fill all over my washer and dryer. When you spend $100 on a pair of pillows, you should expect a higher quality product than what is provided.

The pillows are comfortable to sleep on, but I would never expect to have to repair a brand new item after just a few uses - especially when they are in my guest room and used very infrequently. Do not recommend.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was poor quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments