1.1K views
3.0

When I called to purchase set of pillows for the price of one which is $69.00. I was told that the price is $99.00.

If one is $69.00; two is $69.00, not $99.00.

Every product on the site is also very expensive; maybe Mike Lindell wants to be a billionaire, next year.

I've followed his advertisements through the years and thought it was a great product but lying in the ads is not what I expected. I thought he was an entrepreneur who was genuinely interested in his product and customers.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was overpriced and false advertising. Author liked the most quality of product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments