2.4K views
Style and Design

I was actually excited to get a good pillow. Granted it is overpriced, but if it works, it would be worth it.

I have attached a photo of the pillow after TWO nights of horrible sleep. I had to fold the pillow over. There was absolutely no substance to the pillow. As many people have written it is like cheap egg crate foam inside.

I called the company and spoke to Tom and he offered to give me an "upgrade" in my pillow. He said that I had purchased the basic one not a premium one. I asked, "So the basic ones don't provide the better sleep advertised?" Clearly, it's a bait and switch tactic which he said it wasn't because I called him on it. He was angry, rude and hung up on me after telling me that I had the option to return the items on my own or have them send me a $9.99 return label.

Absolute fraud committed by this company.

The BBB and all the people posting (even Consumer Reports wrote about the company) can't be wrong. I even hate writing about this but I don't want anyone else to be scammed like so many other people.

Review about: Mypillow Standard Queen Premium Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bait and switch, Misadvertising, Lousy cheap pillows.

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1275058

I had the same experience. There are 2 levels of pillows - the regular one and the premium one.

They do not tell you when you buy the pillow that you have to get the premium one in order to get "the best sleep of your life"

Clearly this is fraud and I will not recommend the pillow to anyone.

Maybe we can complain to Donald Trump since they are such good buddies!

Hagerstown, Maryland, United States #1274870

Customer service berated me and was very condescending in their responses to me. Customer service doesn't seem to be a priority to them.