2.4K views
Featured Not resolved
1.4

I was given two of these as a gift. The pillows took a while to get used to as it seemed weirdly lumpy, but after using it and getting to know it better, it REALLY supports your head/neck and can be sort of made to be whatever height you need.

My neck aches went away instantly. HOWEVER, and this is a BIG however... I started getting a horrible dermatitis all around both eyes and a rash in the back of my neck. Yep, I have allergies, and from time to time had had a little redness around eyes, but NOTHING LIKE THIS.

It's been horrible. I couldn't figure out if it was stress, or something I was eating. I kept eliminating things (stopped all carbs, alcohol, caffeine etc) and nothing was making it better. Then I was thinking...

why is it always worst in the morning? Then the lightbulb went on... THE PILLOWS! I looked up "allergic reaction to MyPillow" and yep, I am not alone.

Many, many people developed weird and sometimes severe allergic reactions, rashes, hives, headaches, etc.

SO, I stopped using them, and lo and behold, the rash disappeared after a few nights on my regular pillows. I'm sad because they really did support my head/neck.

Review about: Mypillow Standard Queen Classic Pillow.

Reason of review: severe allergic reaction to product.

Preferred solution: MAKE BUYERS AWARE. This is really bad, and many others have reported the same thing..

I didn't like: Severe allergic reaction.

Comments

Hey I have the same thing It’s going on three days with the rash How long did it take for the itchy burning rash to go away? Scarey stuff!!! El

Same thing but have spent months vscj and fourth to dictirs trying to figure what’s wrong with p my eyes?

Same thing

Thanks for posting these reactions. I have been using my pillow for several months.

Recently my eyes have been red in the morning ( looked just like the gal in the picture ). I was recently without my pillow for a few days, came home and was using it again.....

My eyes immediately were red again. Your posts just confirmed my suspicions.

Same horrible reaction - after 2 steroid packs and trips to a physician, we determined it was the my pillow. Horrible

I also have been going through an allergic reaction for 2 months.I thought is was the pollen in the air.Went to the eye doc, was given antibiotics and told there was something in my living space that was causing this reaction.I have been off the antibiotics for a week, the reaction has come back.I am tossing this pillow in the garbage TODAY!!!!

No rash for me, but I had vertigo and dizziness after using the pillow. Maybe just coincidence but wondering if anyone else had this problem

to Andrew #1526440

Yes it messes with my right ear makes me dizzy cuz I sleep on my right side I had to get a new pillow

I received severe rash on my face after using this 1 night. Stay Away.

I quit using the pillow and within a week all hives gone

to Anonymous #1460318

I quit using the pillow and all hives gone within a week.2 months of suffering because of these pillows

Ive been having a reaction on my arm and I thought it was my washing powders so I switched.Im wondering if this pillow is my problem

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry you went thru that! But I’m so glad I found this because I’ve been having the same problem for two months, a rash on the back of my neck on the palm of my hands and severe red itchy circles around my eyes!I’ve had “my pillow” for about a year, did you get symptoms right away?