1.8K views
Featured Not resolved
1.4

I was given two of these as a gift. The pillows took a while to get used to as it seemed weirdly lumpy, but after using it and getting to know it better, it REALLY supports your head/neck and can be sort of made to be whatever height you need.

My neck aches went away instantly. HOWEVER, and this is a BIG however... I started getting a horrible dermatitis all around both eyes and a rash in the back of my neck. Yep, I have allergies, and from time to time had had a little redness around eyes, but NOTHING LIKE THIS.

It's been horrible. I couldn't figure out if it was stress, or something I was eating. I kept eliminating things (stopped all carbs, alcohol, caffeine etc) and nothing was making it better. Then I was thinking...

why is it always worst in the morning? Then the lightbulb went on... THE PILLOWS! I looked up "allergic reaction to MyPillow" and yep, I am not alone.

Many, many people developed weird and sometimes severe allergic reactions, rashes, hives, headaches, etc.

SO, I stopped using them, and lo and behold, the rash disappeared after a few nights on my regular pillows. I'm sad because they really did support my head/neck.

Review about: Mypillow Standard Queen Classic Pillow.

Reason of review: severe allergic reaction to product.

Preferred solution: MAKE BUYERS AWARE. This is really bad, and many others have reported the same thing..

I didn't like: Severe allergic reaction.

Comments

No rash for me, but I had vertigo and dizziness after using the pillow. Maybe just coincidence but wondering if anyone else had this problem

I received severe rash on my face after using this 1 night. Stay Away.

I quit using the pillow and within a week all hives gone

to Anonymous #1460318

I quit using the pillow and all hives gone within a week.2 months of suffering because of these pillows

Ive been having a reaction on my arm and I thought it was my washing powders so I switched.Im wondering if this pillow is my problem

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry you went thru that! But I’m so glad I found this because I’ve been having the same problem for two months, a rash on the back of my neck on the palm of my hands and severe red itchy circles around my eyes!I’ve had “my pillow” for about a year, did you get symptoms right away?