1.7K views

ordered a pillow online thinking buy one get one free sounds like a deal, wrong. the stores sell it for $50 so i figured i could get 2.

i was told that those pillows are not the same as the ones you order online so if i wanted 2 pillows it would cost me $117.00. i ended up just buying just 1 cost me $63.09 and then i get an email i can get 4 pillows, 2 large & 2 small for either $99.98 or $ 89.98 depending on where you look. needless to say i got nothing for free. they skirt around the pricing.

if i wanted another pillow it would cost me another $40. forget it.

i will just keep the one i have. i have never dealt with customer service like this before and will not recommend this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of mypillow buy one get one free deal. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow buy one get one free deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Morgantown, West Virginia, United States #1259932

I bought this pillow and after putting my head on it for about an hour I went back outside and picked up the rock I threw away that I use to use for a pillow.(MUCH BETTER)