1.5

You can find better pillows at almost every bedroom store that there is… Other than pretending that they are different, and over charging… There is no reason I would call one my pillow

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Leave me alone.

• Lumpy And Not Resilient

Comments

h.kitchener

Well, "to each his own" as they say. Yes, the My Pillow is over-priced and made of man-made materials but alot of people buy them and have made the owner alot of money.

Good for him. However, bear in mind that most people nowadays have no idea how good a pillow made from down feathers or such can be and how wonderful they are to sleep on compared to the junk you now find in stores made of foam, etc. I have four down/feather pillows that have been handed down from our parents and are decades old. Every few years you need to fill them up again and/or repair the coverings, but that is no problem at all.

You can still find feather pillows but they are, of course more expensive than the junk people now buy. Oh, the things the younger generation know nothing about.