1.1
Style and Design

I have found these pillows to be just ok considering the price. Don't think you are getting a king sized pillow because you may not be.

We thought we were purchasing a king-sized pillow. It measured 18 1/2 x 30" without the gusset. It is labeled King Size. They are mislabeled. Buyer beware.

A Standard king is 20 x 36".

The King pillows we purchased were labeled as king size but only measure 18-1/2 x 30. They will only fit a queen size pillow case and are actually queen size.

We have contacted the company and they do not honor their warranty to make it right. Their quality control department is not doing their job.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

My mom swears by them and family loves them.

Bought one for my son. Oh noooooo.

Afterword I read All reviews. Not even giving it to him .

I WILL take your word. Goes back tomorrow

Thank you everyone for your reviews. I ALMOST bought this pillow yesterday. So glad I did not spend my retirement income.

I came on my computer tonight to order this my pillow, and I saw complaints. So I decided to read them and I am sooooo glad.

I would be so angry to spend this money for bad pillows.He sounds so convincing as though he is sooooo honest, and HE IS NOT. Makes you angry that these people get on TV and advertise their products as good, when in reality, THEY R NOT.I'm glad I read the reviews, NOW I WON'T BUY ONE. save me a lot of money.

I'll keep what I got. THANKS REVIEWERS.