Style and Design

I purchased My Pillow hoping that it was as touted on the Tv ads. WRONG!

The first week I couldn't even sit next to let alone sleep on it because i smelled so bad. Treating with Febreaze and airing it out I was able to give it a try. But...it flattened quickly. One of the reasons I purchased was in hopes of getting a pillow that held it's shape.

Walmart $10 never flatten pillows work better.

It is sad that people take advantage of others at such a high expense to most pocketbooks. People want a good night's rest and they seem to not get it from this company.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $49. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about my pillow queen size pillow from Mypillow was quality and smell, does not stay fluffed all night and false adverertising Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments