3.2K views

The first "My Pillow" I ordered was so eagerly anticicpated because my former pillow kept me up most of the nights. This new pillow was "mushy" even after I specified I needed a firm pillow.

I returned it for a more firm pillow. The second pillow I received was no different from the first pillow sent to me. I returned this pillow promptly and I am still awaiting a refund. I've tried calling Customer Service and after being transferred to the "proper" party, and waiting for a refund, I was disconnected.

I'm still trying to connect with customer service to no avail.

I've also emailed this company requesting a refund and to date, I have not gotten a response. More than frustrated.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Thank all the people who posted complaints about My Pillow! You all saved a lot of people's time and money.

I do have one question: Why has no one brought suit against this guy and his company?

Someone should put a stop to him as well as the National Sleep Institute.

JUNK, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE SUCKERS,THAT'S WHY THESE SCAM ARTISTS DO SO WELL. WAKE UP PEOPLE, A PILLOW WILL NOT SOLVE YOUR SLEEP PROBLEMS.

Sorry but we can not accept pillows stained with jerry curl. Also it glowed like a nuclear power plant after it was held under a UV lamp, plus we found fecal stains leading us to believe it was up your kiester.

I hope you enjoyed your experience with mypillow