3.2K views

The first "My Pillow" I ordered was so eagerly anticicpated because my former pillow kept me up most of the nights. This new pillow was "mushy" even after I specified I needed a firm pillow.

I returned it for a more firm pillow. The second pillow I received was no different from the first pillow sent to me. I returned this pillow promptly and I am still awaiting a refund. I've tried calling Customer Service and after being transferred to the "proper" party, and waiting for a refund, I was disconnected.

I'm still trying to connect with customer service to no avail.

I've also emailed this company requesting a refund and to date, I have not gotten a response. More than frustrated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 04, 2015.

Comments

Thank all the people who posted complaints about My Pillow! You all saved a lot of people's time and money.

I do have one question: Why has no one brought suit against this guy and his company?

Someone should put a stop to him as well as the National Sleep Institute.

JUNK, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE SUCKERS,THAT'S WHY THESE SCAM ARTISTS DO SO WELL. WAKE UP PEOPLE, A PILLOW WILL NOT SOLVE YOUR SLEEP PROBLEMS.

Sorry but we can not accept pillows stained with jerry curl. Also it glowed like a nuclear power plant after it was held under a UV lamp, plus we found fecal stains leading us to believe it was up your kiester.

I hope you enjoyed your experience with mypillow