2.8K views

I bought this pillow and wrapped it up and put it under the tree for myself. I got really excited about using it...as I have severe sleep apnea ...and have had it for a few decades.

I was only diagnosed with it 10 years ago, and put on a c-pap machine...which I use religously. I still don't sleep. My pillows are throw pillows from the couch I grew up on. I have been sleeping on the MyPillow now for over a week.

My neck was sore after the first night. The pillow gets too warm for me...I like my head cool. As of today....my neck is STILL sore. BUT.....I am getting a more solid REM sleep...for a few more hours each night.

I haven't slept through the night since I was a child....and I am still not sleeping through a normal 8-hour sleep.

BUT....with this pillow, it seems I am not so tired during my waking hours. How long does the sore neck last????????

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sleep better with it.

I didn't like: Quality poor.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 06, 2016.

Comments

I had to quit using the MyPillow for a few days, and go back to my very old flat pillow. I then decided to lay my old pillow on top of the MyPillow....and found that it was actually very comfortable. My neck still bothers me a little bit.....but not like when I slept on the MyPillow by itself.

Good Morning,

I just saw the informmercial and was interested in the pillow. I'm looking for better support (herniated disks in neck) and a cool gel pillow.

The hubby was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea about 9 years ago. He has been taking anxiety medication ( clonazipam?) in order to sleep in his mask. He may average 7-8hrs of sleep with his mask on. If he takes it off because of the need to go to the bathroom at 4:00 in the morning.

I'm left awake sending comments to consumer comments about the sleep pillow. Thanks for the review.