2.8K views

I bought this pillow and wrapped it up and put it under the tree for myself. I got really excited about using it...as I have severe sleep apnea ...and have had it for a few decades.

I was only diagnosed with it 10 years ago, and put on a c-pap machine...which I use religously. I still don't sleep. My pillows are throw pillows from the couch I grew up on. I have been sleeping on the MyPillow now for over a week.

My neck was sore after the first night. The pillow gets too warm for me...I like my head cool. As of today....my neck is STILL sore. BUT.....I am getting a more solid REM sleep...for a few more hours each night.

I haven't slept through the night since I was a child....and I am still not sleeping through a normal 8-hour sleep.

BUT....with this pillow, it seems I am not so tired during my waking hours. How long does the sore neck last????????

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was poor quality , but reviewer liked great night sleep. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

I had to quit using the MyPillow for a few days, and go back to my very old flat pillow. I then decided to lay my old pillow on top of the MyPillow....and found that it was actually very comfortable. My neck still bothers me a little bit.....but not like when I slept on the MyPillow by itself.

Good Morning,

I just saw the informmercial and was interested in the pillow. I'm looking for better support (herniated disks in neck) and a cool gel pillow.

The hubby was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea about 9 years ago. He has been taking anxiety medication ( clonazipam?) in order to sleep in his mask. He may average 7-8hrs of sleep with his mask on. If he takes it off because of the need to go to the bathroom at 4:00 in the morning.

I'm left awake sending comments to consumer comments about the sleep pillow. Thanks for the review.