4.4K views

I bought and received My Pillow before I saw that the company was a sponsor of Rush Limbaugh's radio program. I am satisfied with the product but would NEVER have purchased it if I had known it was a sponsor for Rush Limbaugh.

I will also NOT recommend the pillow to anyone. I think the company should revisit their choice of advertising with a bigot, racist, woman hater and hateful human being.

He incites his listeners with his untruthful rantings.

This person wrote the review mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

if a person purchases anything that has the return policy they have, what is the issue? making a purchase or not based on a celebrity endorsement is moronic.

they all get paid to do these ads. consumers are clueless as to whether or not they have tried the product. the ONLY thing we know for sure is they are getting paid to do the ad. it is obvious the person making the comment is an idiot, a democrat and not a fan of anything to do with republicans.

pretty safe to say that if rush limbaugh created a cure for cancer that would save millions of lives this person would find something wrong with it, even if there was nothing wrong with it. same goes for a person on the other side of the aisle with the same level of intelligence.

Buying two now! Thanks for the sale.

Why would anyone listen to a hateful liberal? I think this Christmas I will buy everything that the libs boycott! Lol

Thanks to this review, I am purchasing two MyPillows! If this libtard says they suck I am sure they are just the opposite and are awesome!

#1320080

Screw all of you liberal shitbags, please move to where your friends are in the Middle East, or North Korea, and let the REAL MEN handle the work here. Liberals are nothing but a bunch of p3ssy, whiners.

Swedesboro, New Jersey, United States #1320070

Ha ha.

Libtard.

A company chooses advertising based on the number of impressions it gets not based on politics.

Whiners like you are why Rush commands such a large audience and advertisers.

Obviously you never actually listened to Rush. He loves all those you claim he hates.

Just not the libtard ones. :)

Warsaw, Indiana, United States #1307297

This is supposed to be a comment on how you like/dislike My Pillow, not a liberal rant on radio personalities! You sound like a child holding his breath till you turn blue.

Rush is intended for mature adult audiences. Hmm since you are still in your childish state, that may be the reason you dislike Rush!

Magnolia, Texas, United States #1306674

not a bigot, or a racist or a woman hater or hateful...unlike you.

Puyallup, Washington, United States #1306095

How do you feel now that Trumps in the white house? Snic!

If you don't like Rush then I bet you just hate Trump!!

I love to run into a sniveling liberal crybaby almost as much as I love global warming!

go ahead... squirt some tears... on your mypillow!!!

Hahahahaha!

Looking forward to my pillows. Frankly, if Rush says they are good then I am sure they are!

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #1264993

TYPICAL WHINING LIBERAL

Morganton, North Carolina, United States #1229541

I read the rant from the purchaser who somehow hates his pillow because the company is a sponsor of Rush Limbaugh. He goes on to call Rush a "bigot, racist, woman-hater and hateful human being".

Unfortunately, there's a typo in the disclaimer at the bottom of his post where it says, "This review is a subjective opinion of a user."

It should read, "This review is a subjective opinion of a LOSER."

We apologize for any inconvenience normal human beings have incurred through the ignorance of this liberal individual.

You are sick

Dublin, Ohio, United States #1215725

Sounds like somebody needs a hug.

Commie, creepy, left handed punk, review the product. Don't criticize whomever advertises their it.

You care to back up your hate filled rant about Rush Limbaugh? How ignorant that withhold a positive review on a product you like.

They provided a product you like and you should let others know that.

You will find they advertise on many different marketing channels. You really sound like a really bigoted and biased person but I'm sure you see yourself differently.

As a Rush listener, I doubt that you listen to him at all.

You likely just listen to what others think of him. I challenge you to listen to him for two weeks and form your own opinion.

Wow he wasn't a biggot or anything!

I listen to Rush (really only when driving )if I want intelligent conversation about politics. I used to think he was a blowhard and in some respects he can sound like one.

BUT the big difference is if you allow yourself to really listen and THINK about what he says you may just realize he's most often on target about both political parties. I used to be unaffiliated but joined Republican Party so I could vote in the primary.

However after years of continued disappointment in Republicans I changed my affiliation back to unaffiliated because I really lean libertarian on many issues-but not all that's for sure! So here I am online looking for a Rush Limbsugh code just so I can order from MY PILLOW and show my support of Rush in doing so.

If this customer makes his purchases based on who's show he likes he should go jump in a lake. What an ***.

Typical liberal. I will buy twice as many as planned and recommend it to twice as many people because of this ***.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1082679

You have to either have no brain or be intellectually dishonest to make such claims of Rush. Such claims are part of the democratic marketing spin designed to influence those that never bother to listen.

If they do listen, they know what you say is the farthest thing from the truth. So why do you say these things?

Obviously you are part of the propaganda engine. Does it really make you feel good to spew such hateful lies?

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1080157

Interesting! Rush Limbaugh never uses the word "Hate" or calls anyone a racist or bigot. Makes you wonder who the real bigots are.