1.1K views

Don't believe the hype. Pillows do not meet the claims being promoted both here online or in the tv ads.

Average construction at best, any even after less than a month, fabric coming apart at the seams.

After 3 chiropractic visits later, I am finally getting things back in adjustment after 20 or so days of using your product.

And then dont get me started on the "free" money back no questions asked 60 day return policy.

If you consider free, being penalized almost $30 worth of return costs, then yeah, I guess its "free"..... So you deduct the $30 from what my original amount paid, and act as if your doing me the customer a favor?

Would never recommend either your product or your company.

Carnival Barker at best. Should be fined for the false representations made.

This review was written 5/16/16 and will be placed in every online review i can possibly find in an effort to warn other potential consumers from your business practices....BUYER BEWARE!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $130. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Thank for your review as I have been looking for new pillows so will pass on these after so many negative reviews. I'm not a religious individual and have nothing against those that are but when I notice in the TV ad that he wear a cross displayed outside his shirt that was a warning sign to me.

Thanks for the advice... I was just about to order when I started reading your post.

to Anonymous #1161270

Thank you for sharing ~ I was trying to find my perfect fit for my pillow when I ran across your review. I'll definitely keep shopping around.

Money is too hard to come by, just to throw away on deceptive products. Again, thank you.