1.2K views

I am not sure what is worse, another obvious fraudulent "as seen on tv" product, or the morons who are so eager to spend lol over 100 dollars on 2 pillows. Pro Tip: EVERYTHING in infomercials is almost always a 100% scam. There really needs to be laws against all these tv product scams, but then again if people actually used their brains for 5 minutes, these scamming companies wouldn't be able to sell you a hundred dollar piece of *** pillow.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

There are laws against blatantly false claims, and there are many "as seen on tv" items that work exactly as promised. Blaming the buyers for purchasing a bad product is just as silly as writing a review on a product that you have never purchased.

Love mine!

I think it is rude to call people suckers, it is more likely they are seaking a resolution to a serious problem. That is why I read reviews.

However, I don't like being called a sucker.

I don't like the price and would prefer not to pay it. But I would pay almost anything not to wake up in the middle of the night with a headache, sore neck and shoulder....

Agreed! I don't understand why anyone would spend this kind of money on a PILLOW.

Having a bad nights sleep...buy a new high quality mattress, not a *** pillow!

I just took my son to a local store in West Columbia, SC for new pillows and they wanted $150 EACH for memory foam pillows. Hahaha.

I spent $400 on a decent memory foam mattress from Amazon.

I just listened to the end of one of their radio informationals. Claim they tried every pillow in the world and none were any good. What a scam.

I didn't really see a review here.

to Anonymous Vallejo, California, United States #1091912

The person is reviewing the id1otic customers that deserve to get ripped off for their stup1dity.