I have not believed that a simple pillow could make any noticeable difference in my sleep, especially because I use amazing goose down pillows. My husband ordered it.

I thought "ridiculous and frivolous." He said he dreams all the time now. One day I tried to take a nap and could not fall sleep, so I stole his "My Pillow" for a nap, and I fell right to sleep. Now I steal it all the time except at night. For some reason, when I tried to take a nap yesterday, I could not fall alseep and then felt miserable all day.

Looking back, I realized it's because we both took a nap together, and HE had the "My Pillow!" Now I'm going to have to get one for myself.

So don't believe it's not a good pillow just because someone has a gripe. Some people just gripe because they gotta gripe.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments