1.2K views
2.1
Style and Design

I recieve an email about a special deal . The email stated "Every thing 50% off .

Now when you go to place your on line order the 50% off does not apply to all of the products . I.E for the pillow by one and get one free advertises for 109.00 now if its 50% off as advertised then this price should be cut in half. But when you call they will tell you only selected items . In the 50% email there is no disclamer that mentions selected items.

I had to call because there web site is confusing . Rude customer rep and they keep you on hold for ever.

I already have 2 ea.

pillows that i purchased month ago , I do have to admit the pillow is well made and very comfortable . The customer service and false advertising horrible.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Edwin4746 stated that there is a room for improvement of false advertising. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "false advertising " of mypillow deal. Mypillow needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Glad I read the reviews BEFORE I took a chance and placed an order.....I will keep looking.....