My husband bought the buy 1 get 1 pillow for me for Christmas. I did not like the one I got.

His was ok. I called to return the pillow. Took me 6 phone calls and two weeks to finally get a person for the return address. She was not very pleasant!

Also you do not get one free.

If it were free I should be able to keep it but you have to return both pillows! Hopefully I will get my money back!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

It also took me a few weeks to get a return address. It was odd that no exchange, or return, information came with the pillows.

Evansville, Indiana, United States #1111697

It's "Buy one, get one free". You can't return the one you bought and get a free pillow. Otherwise, everyone would do that and the company would just be giving away free pillows.