2.4K views

I just called Mypillow, to inquire about the tv ad offering by one, get one free. When i was told what the price was (over $100.00) for one, I mentioned the fact that i know a person who recently bought two pillows for $100.00.

I was told they must have bought it thru a third party??? I thanked him for his time, and said i would give it some thought, he promptly hung up on me. I wasted no time writing this review! Good luck to you with this company, and, way over priced pillow.

With service like that, I can only imagine how difficult it would be to return your pillow for a refund.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow buy one get one free deal at Mypillow was being duped Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Bangor, Maine, United States #1213223

Possibly the third party is QVC. I've seen the pillows on there several times, at a cheaper price. The commercial and promo look great but, after reading these reviews I'm not so sure!