2.3
Style and Design

My pillows were getting flat and lumpy and I called My Pillow for help. They said they would replace them but I had to buy a $9.99 plus tax shipping label.

I had to send my pillows back before I got the new ones. I said ok and gave them my credit card number. The customer service rep said my credit card was invalid. I read it to her several times but she said the expiration date was wrong.

I called my credit card company and they verified the expiration date. My Pillow wouldn't accept my card so I was stuck. I don't have another card to use.

So besides the flat lumpy pillow, their employees are terrible. Will buy some other pillow.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: It was very chunky, Comfort and price.

Comments

Corning, Arkansas, United States #1275805

My wife and I bought two My pillows and we are unhappy with customer service and the pillows. They did not listen to us about what firmness we wanted they sent out one too firm and one too soft they were unsatisfactory for both of us. We could not get a good nights sleep for us and felt like we were ripedoff.What a waste of a 100.00 dollars never will I recamend these pillows to any one.

to Anonymous Santa Ana, California, United States #1276021

Suggestion: You and your wife should swap pillows.