I have two of their travel pillows which, one of which I he to constantly sew on the seems.I put one pillow in the washer today on gentle and now my washer is full of foam.

I called customer service and all I was told was to send a picture. There was no apology no questions. I even pointed out that when you sell a defective product it may be best not to basically demand proof but they really didn't care. I then asked to speak to a manager and she offered no assistance she just told me they need proof.

They really were rude and not caring.The funny thing is while you're on hold you receive a message to get ready for the best experience in customer service - not even close!

Review about: Mypillow Mytravel Pillow.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Mypillow - Torn Pillows Mypillow "...I am writing to inform you that my fiance washed the pillows I gave him for a Christmas gift 2016; and one of them tore open..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Review Mypillow "I suffer with back and neck pain my husband recieved these my pillows and the font work i am in more pain then b4 the commercial is very convincing and..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more