141 views
1.6

I wanted to support Mike, so I ordered the pillow topper and the book I didn't even want. I waited a couple of weeks and a small opened box arrived with just the book in it.

I spend one hour on hold listening to the same Elvis song over and over and the girl finally answered my call and said that the topper would arrive in a few days. Well 5 days go buy and no topper, so this time i was on hold for over 1 1/2 hours listening to the same Elvis song over and over until I was going crazy. When a very rude lady finally answered, she sent me to another rude lady who told me that I had to go through the complaint department at the credit card. This was over 3 months ago and they are still refusing to credit me for the topper I never received.

Also their towels have terrible colors and do not live up to their advertising. I would never want to do business with such a nasty group of employees. I am still in dispute with this company after putting a complaint in with my credit card company for a topper I never received. And you cannot call the customer service back because you will be on hold for 1 1/2 hours listening to the one song over and over again.

until you have had it. Mike needs to go home and run his business I also gave the towels for Christmas to my family and they hated the colors and Cannot return them.

User's recommendation: Don't ever contact the company after buying their products just live with them.

Comments