2.2K views

After receiving our order the one pillow was flat. Gave it two days to make sure it just wasnt something I am missing.

Nothing changed, I called to see if I could get a different one as this one is flat. The first girl I talked to was great and helpful, suggested I make sure if my husband is happy with his as well and to call back. I did, my husband was ok with his pillow so I called back to only echange the 1 pillow. The second lady on the phone was rude with an attitude that I was bothering her.

I was then told how do you want to return that pillow, because you get free delivery on the new one--WHAT. It is not FREE and I am not going to pay twice for something that is wrong with this pillow it is FLAT. I followed the instructions when received and put them in the dryer for 15 minutes each one was fine the other was completely FLAT.

Her attitude was less than desireable and I am now returning BOTH pillows. These are not cheap at all and from what I experienced NOT worth the money I will go to Wal-Mart every 3 months and buy new pillows at least Wal-Mart has a better experience to buy from!!

This company does not care and NO these pillows ARE NOT worth the price, there is no hassle free returns or exchanges SCAM SCAM SCAM!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Pillow or the customer service.

Comments