5.4K views
1.5

This is the WORST company EVER, October 9, 2014

By Rayhana (washington)

This review is from: My Pillow As Seen On TV Queen Size Measures: 18.5" X 28"

This is the WORST company EVER! I ordered this pillow on august 7th 2014. We didn't like them...as it actually caused my husbands snoring to come back! he hadn't snored in quit a while!...we did every thing on their LONG list of return criteria! and they received my return. It is now october the 9th 2014...I have called them twice.....they said you need to read the small print in their return policy...as they send your return in a month....I just called them and tomorrow on october the 10th 2014 it is suppose to go into my account! Every company I have ever returned anything to...I shop on line 100%.I usually takes at the most 10 days...and on a return label they charge $6.95 .These guys charge 14.95 they wont return sooner than a month! they are extremely rude! I called 2x and both times was treated very badly... and all said..the pillow is horrable it is small pieces of foam and you have to keep putting it in the dryer with a wet cloth to fluff!

Find more products to review at:

Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: bilbont@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments