I ordered online according to the Service Management. Spent days getting them to get the right paperwork. I received 2 Pillows (Buy one get one free) $89.96 according to Dec. 3 online internet price with Promo. The price they charged me was $109.97 price with Promo.

I ordered 1 set of 2 Pillow cases. Promo price $29.99 according to Dec 3 online internet price. They charged me $59.98 with what they called their Promo. I paid total price of $169.95 plus $9.98 or $179.93.

Promo price should have been $119.95 plus $9.98 shipping or $129.93. They got an extra $50.00 and the male manager said that's what I got, the price is right and he's spent too much time discussing it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of buy one get one free scam and worst service management gentleman as manager had a ts attitude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments