1.9K views
2.3

I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of My Pillow. I was looking forward to going to bed and getting a great night sleep.

The standard pillow is huge and my poor neck was aching after only 10 minutes of trying it. I offered to give it to my neighbor but after trying it she said "no thanks." I guess if someone is a large person with a big heavy head it might work but not for me as I only weigh 132 pounds. It is quite large and would be difficult and expensive to send back. The company wisely does not offer to send you a container and shipping label to return the package for a refund and it is not worth the hassle and expense to get my $50 back.

I guess I will just keep trying to find a friend who might want it. Last resort is to give it to one our many homeless people in my city.

My advice; don't buy it. I'll give you mine but you have to come get it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very uncomfortable. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $49. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

#1071932

If you don't want it I will pay you for the shipping plus 25 dollars. Email me at homdamotorcycleguy@hotmail.Com

Thanks Jim