3.8K views

I bought two pillows, opened and used one. It was very lumpy.

I called the company and got a return number. I left town for 2 weeks, returned and was ill for a week. After about 3 week from when I got my return number I returned the pillows to a retail MyPillow store. I got an immediate credit with no upsale.

I was worried if I would have a hassel but the transaction was totally hassel free. Yeah for MyPillow customer service.

I did not like the pillow at all and had read that the guarantee was terrible and that I would be subject to a exchange rather than a credit and the credit would take about 30 days or more to get to my credit card. BUT, only one day.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with great customer service and stated that there is a room for improvement of bad product and pillow quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments