1.9K views
2.1
Style and Design

To Whom It May Concern, I am writing an e-mail and will be leaving an online feedback regarding the frustrations I have experienced and lack of willingness to address them since ordering a "MyPillow". I had heard for months leading up to Christmas ads on the radio station I listen to raving about MyPillow.

I tend to be skeptical of these types of ads, but when my wife said she wanted a good pillow that did not go flat, I decided to give your company a try. The deal sounded great: "Buy one and get one free plus two travel pillows". When I checked out, I was assured there was a 100% money back guarantee. I figured, since this is advertised as the best pillow that will never go flat, and that there was a 100% money BACK guarantee, I would be at no risk.

I bought the pillow and it arrived quickly. This was fantastic. I bought the correct size for my wife and I both. However, after trying the pillows for nearly a month, we decided that we were not satisfied.

I called to inquire about a return. I had my order number (######) and was told that I would be reimbursed the price I paid, less shipping and handling. I explained to the lady that we are returning the pillow due to a dissatisfaction with the product and that we had several unexpected medical expenses come up. Seeing as how paying medical bills and avoiding going to collections takes precedence over paying for a pillow that I discovered did not live up to the lauding approval it was given on advertisements, I decided on the return.

I paid $105.46 altogether for my "Risk Free" trial of MyPillow. I was informed that the amount I would be reimbursed, after the pillows were returned with the RMA (#####), would be $84.40. After sitting with my concern that this number was 30 dollars less than I paid for this trial, I realized that your advertising and promotion is very misleading. I realized that I basically gave you 30 dollars of my hard earned money with no empathy for the fact that I am dissatisfied and am having to scrape up money to pay medical bills.

I am very upset and asked if the shipping fee could be waived, and was told "No, that is not our policy and you have to pay shipping." Which when translated means, "No, you paid shipping to have it shipped to you, shipping to have it returned, tax, and basically gave us $30.00 for free. Thank you for your money, we make these kinds of profits from thousands of hopeful people like you each year.

We then wash the pillow and ship it out to other trusting folk who either convince themselves the pillow is fantastic and keep it, or return it and 'donate' a similar amount of money. So thanks!"

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: That i could return the pillow.

I didn't like: Deceptive advertising and misleading promises and guarantees, Having to pay shipping both ways.

Comments

Bristol, Connecticut, United States #1270707

what a waste of time time reading this review- seriously, get a life.

Fenton, Michigan, United States #1270513

This complaint is about as phony as they get. Did your medical problem occur when you learned about having to pay the return postage or when you rolled off the couch upon learning of Lindell's support for Don Trump?

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #1270330

How exactly is My Pillow profiting from postal costs?

Thanks for the information, I was going to order this pillow, but thanks to you I will not be ordering this one.