I HAVE CHRONIC FIBROMYALGIA, AND MIGRAINES! I BOUGHT THIS PILLOW FOR MY BIRTHDAY TO FINALLY HAVE A PILLOW THAT WOULD HELP MY CONDITION!

IT IS THE WORSE PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE! MY CONDITION HAS WORSEN AND I DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS POSSIBLE! MY PILLOW HAS MOLDED FROM THE INSIDE AND IS LUMPY AS ***, WON'T USE IT, CAN'T USE IT ANY MORE, AND THE COMPANY WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! YES, I'M PISSED!!!

HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS PRODUCT COMMERCIAL THAT IT'S SO GREAT, YET THEY AREN'T WILLING TO HELP ME OUT WHEN THE "PILLOW IS MOLDY AND EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE" PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS, I WANTED TO RETURN IT BUT THEY SAID "NO" AND DID NOT CARE! I'M DISABLED AND WAS REALLY NEEDING RELIEF FOR MY NECK ECT. AND "NO" IT DOES NOT KEEP YOU COOL, IT MOLDS FROM YOUR PERSPIRATION ON THE PILLOW! REALLY!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK, NOT ANOTHER PILLOW, *** NO, JUST MY MONEY BACK FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!

$ 78.00 really for mold? they should be ashamed taking peoples money

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Comments

Guess you should have returned the pillow within the time frame allowed as per policy.

to anonymous #829111

Sounds like you work for my pillow.

to anonymous Tampa, Florida, United States #836785

Sounds like you are a pole smoker for my pillow

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #690913

I GUESS IT DIDN'T HELP WITH YOUR GRAMMAR SKILLS BECAUSE YOU ARE RETARDED!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

to Anonymous #828341