State: Texas Clear all filters (98 of 3641 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

MyPillow review in Paradise, Texas: I don't know how any of you even managed to place the order - as bad as the web site & Customer Service is !!!

I DON'T own this pillow, and GLAD that the web site is so awful, that it caused nothing but frustration for me - which then compelled me to Google "complaints about mypillow.com" - for this brought me here, and apparently saved me money and future frustration,.... and how sad that this "Mike" guy doesn't post contact info for himself, becuase I'd give him an earfull. 1). The banners on the site, that offer the buy-one-get one free, take prospects to the "next" window, that does not allow for adjusting the type of pillow on each pillow, unless one clicks the area at the top 2). Though the buy one get one free is CLEARLY advertised on the site, without the promo code - the shopper is out of luck, and needs to fight with these people to overcome that, and FINALLY "Kayla" offers another site, to get this code 3). When back to the site to place the order with the code, it's like pulling teeth and of course,.... you know the rest of the story, after I had to calm myslef down so I don't get a stroke over needing to fight to buy something from this company ! EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR GOOD REASON, and if this was a situation where I'm at the register, checking out, and had to go through this much *** I'd leave the product there and simply walk away - but I'm glad that this occurred now,...prior to make the fatal mistake of purchasing this product, for it led me to these reviews and thank you Lord for saving me from yet another one of life's frustrations ! THANK YOU all here for posting your experiences.
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Please GO OUT OF BUSINESS - to keep people from getting a stroke from your process !

MyPillow review in Magnolia, Texas: TERRIBLE - Customer service was WORSE

After receiving our order the one pillow was flat. Gave it two days to make sure it just wasnt something I am missing. Nothing changed, I called to see if I could get a different one as this one is flat. The first girl I talked to was great and helpful, suggested I make sure if my husband is happy with his as well and to call back. I did, my husband was ok with his pillow so I called back to only echange the 1 pillow. The second lady on the phone was rude with an attitude that I was bothering her. I was then told how do you want to return that pillow, because you get free delivery on the new one--WHAT. It is not FREE and I am not going to pay twice for something that is wrong with this pillow it is FLAT. I followed the instructions when received and put them in the dryer for 15 minutes each one was fine the other was completely FLAT. Her attitude was less than desireable and I am now returning BOTH pillows. These are not cheap at all and from what I experienced NOT worth the money I will go to Wal-Mart every 3 months and buy new pillows at least Wal-Mart has a better experience to buy from!! This company does not care and NO these pillows ARE NOT worth the price, there is no hassle free returns or exchanges SCAM SCAM SCAM!
Service
Mypillow Customer Care
Cons
  • Pillow or the customer service
Bad quality

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Colleyville, Texas

My friend thought he was going to finally get the last pillow he'd ever want to own. Wrong. I came over, he asked my opinion, I told him I thought it was too lumpy and it was not comfortable at all. He thought the same thing. I asked him if he kept the packaging. Alas, no. He wants to send them back as he is not happy with them and is not getting good nights rest. Please make a suggestion as to what he can do to get a refund. Thank you!

I have not tired these pillow but if they do not work for you I would like to think they would return your money instead of getting a lot of bad feedback that is not so good. I would contact the better business and maybe they could help you.

After all one bad review is not good for any company. Just keep at them until you get what you want because they think you will just give up and go away but do not.

Good luck. Dee

i am so glad i red your complaint i was going to buy but with so many bad reviews i have decided not to.if you payed with your credit card let your bank know and they will help you.

@Annteacup

We bought The My Pillow. We hate them. Did not keep the package thy can in and have not had a good night sleep.

I would to return the pillows, for what you pay this is not a good pillow at all.

View more comments (2)

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Waxahachie, Texas

5.0
Worst pillow I've ever had. Best part was guaranteed return policy...but i tried 2 pillows thinking 2nd would be more comfortable...it was NOT and total cost of postage to return $25 00. WASTE of TIME and MONEY!

buy another one, place in the dryer on permanent press for about a half cycle, and try again. I have 4 I thought to like them so much I bought another one for my wife and I.

My wife hates pillows, she loves this one. But you have to place it in the dryer to activate it.

Bad quality

MyPillow review in Emory, Texas: Rip Off!!!

I had this great idea of buying 8 king size, premium my pillows. That would be 8. Three of my family members out of 8 liked the pillow. I tried to return them, then there's where it gets good. It will costs $14.99 + the shipping fees(each) to return the pillows. Really?????? Then they don't have return labels. Simply return them!! Really????No so smart on my part. My pillow hurt my neck, gave me a headache and was so deep and squishy, I hated it. I tried and tried and did not sleep the entire night, trying to get use to it. Impossible for me and 5 family members. Don't waste your money. If you don't like it, kit's not worth sending it back. That's the real catch!!!
#1204192

Wow, I've got stuff to sell you.

Not as described/ advertised

MyPillow review in Caddo Mills, Texas: Fraudulent practices

I bought 8 My Pillows. 2 thru the tv offer and 6 thru ebay. I wanted to return 2 because I did not like the ones I bought for me. Ebay says I checked out as a guest and couldn't get a return label from them only thru the company. The company tells me they do not give out return labels. After a month and $500.00 I spent. Just ain't worth it. The other pillows are for Christmas presents. Live and learn. SCAM!!!!! Will check out bad reviews next time for these products. Did I say, I hate MY Pillow???? Hurts my neck and gives me a headache.
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Customer service
Not as described/ advertised

MyPillow review in Richardson, Texas: Poor product, poor service

I bought the MyPillow at a Walgreens as a get well present to myself after surgery, hoping for really good nights' sleep to help me recover, so I was disappointed from the start to learn that it would take 2 weeks for me to start to see the results. After heating it in the dryer as instructed, I found the lumpy texture uncomfortable and too firm, and the pillow does not stay cool, as advertised. So every time I wake up, I have to flip it over and punch it up, just like any other pillow. The instruction flyer lists a number to call if you "don't absolutely love" the pillow after a month, but that number is to an outsourced call center--not helpful at all, So I went to the website and called their direct number, after being assured that the customer service team would be more than happy to help me. However, I was told to take the pillow back to Walgreen's. Since I didn't buy the pillow directly from them, they were not only not interested in making me happy with the product, they weren't even interested in why I didn't like it. My feeling is that this company isn't interested in either a quality product or customer satisfaction. They should stand behind their product no matter where you buy it.

ok why you made at walgreens?

@Anonymous

I'm NOT mad at Walgreen's. When I first posted this I did not put Walgreen's in the title.

I guess the website administrator did, and I;d like them to change it back. My WHOLE complaint is against the people who make the MyPillow, because THEY won't stand behind their product because I bought it at Walgreen's.

Did you get your money back?

@Employee

I don't have the original packaging or receipt, so I didn't even try to take it back to Walgreen's. My issue isn't with Walgreen's in any case--it's with the manufacturer of the pillow. While there ARE occasional nights when I prefer it to my other pillows, the point is that it not only doesn't perform as advertised, but the company that makes it doesn't stand behind the product--won't exchange it or refund your money unless you bought it directly from them, and couldn't care less about why you don't like it.

View more comments (3)
Loss

MyPillow review in Richardson, Texas: My Pillow was awful, but trying to return it was a NIGHTMARE!

This was one of the most horrible experiences I've ever had in my life as a consumer. FIRST, the pillows (I bought 3 after the informercial) were AWFUL...too thick, very LUMPY and smelled terrible. But,the nightmare began when I called "customer service" to exchange or return them. Rude people. HUGE SHIPPING CHARGES that you cannot recoup upon return, and just a horrible experience. They are even claiming not to have received one of the pillows. Good thing I have a tracking number that proves delivery. But, don't send anything back to them without requiring a signature. You cannot trust their process at all! Also, they have a huge delay in crediting the returns back to my credit card. Bottom Line: DON'T BUY THIS FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! If you feel you just have to try it, go to BB&Beyond or Walmart or a REPUTABLE retail store where you can easily return the thing without costing yourself a fortune. BUYER BEWARE!!! Beware of the product,but be very afraid of the My Pillow company.

I ordered my pillow. One at one colour, one at another colour.

I used the buy 1 get 1 free. They sent me 4 pillows, 2 each type. I will be sending them back, but they don’t do return label.

Irregardless they are going back. We have not even tried them.

Mypillow made my neck sore. Its not confortable ~ its over priced. Keep your box & receipt you may need to return soon..

I totally agree, this was a bad deal. I should have purchased the pillow from Walmart for easy return.

The pillow bunches up and doesn't give support.

I'm in the process of returning my two pillows and hope all goes well. Live and learn, impulse buys don't always workout well.

You're an *** for buying from an infomercial. Of course it has big shipping charges.

Why do you think the price is so low and they don't tell you the shipping charges?

It's because people like you will buy them. Please don't reproduce.

#720301

You would think MyPillow monitors these forums and posts all the *** ratings!!

Oh, No. No American Made (like SnakeOil) product could be ***. Right!

View more comments (4)