State: Texas Clear all filters (2 of 3641 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

MyPillow review in Dallas, Texas: 6mo old first wash w/only Tide!

I put both of my pillows to gentle wash. With only 1/4 cup of tide free, 33 minutes later only one had come out perfectly clean & went through 75min of drying. Now I’ve clogged up both my vacuums and still have all that shredded foam in my washer! I can’t sleep without my Pillow nor do I have an extra 50$ for another my pillow!! I threw my pof away only because I didn’t think I needed it!! Sincerely, Unhappy and a tired Jodie Gaynor 955 Booth cut off rd Doyline la 71022 318-745-9999 Keeping my fingers crossed that y’all will see fit that this issue is resolved ASAP. THANK
Review

MyPillow review in Houston, Texas: Bad pillow and customer service

1.2
MyPillow review - Bad pillow and customer service
These commercials are comical. These pillows are not good. You lay your head on it and it flattens out. Don't even think of washing and drying . Shame on you for false advertisement . I could think of 100 more words. This won't let me post how bad this pillow is. It is flat when you lay on it and the stuffing falls to the side . Doesn't help when you dry. The owner must be a crook for having so many commercials and not making these purchases right. You as for 100 words just to comment on a review. You have a lot of pissed off customers and you are obviously making money. Crook

I know several people whobhave bought several My Pillows mostly older folks with neck and shoulder issues and not one complaint! I just ordered 4 at a very reasonable price direct from My Pillow and I can't wait to get them!

After breaking my neck not once but twice I am anxious to sleep with less pain. I have paid more for pillows and after a year they are shot. The My Pillows from retailers are not the Premium pillows you get from direct sales. Would you buy a pair of shoes and not give them time to "break in"?

Give them time them judge. No I am not from Minneaota but Kansas!

@AnxiouslyAwaiting01

Well? Did you get them? Anxiously awaiting to here your review.

Ordered two king size got two smaller then cheap regular size. I washed pillows one opened up all the way down side OMG what a mess took nearly two hours to remove foam in bedded in washer tub.

Had to throw away. Tried to no avail to contact company no response. At cosco seen a representative promoting pillows told her of problem and horrible customer service and everything stayed on t.v. was a lie.

She said; she would get in touch with company. I then got email. I called customer service and was told they could and would not stand behind the pillow with out a picture of the exploded pillow.OMG LOL. THIS HAPPENED THREE MONTHS PRIOR.

Plus I got only voice mail messages on their phone lines and never any call backs.

Every negative report posted on line regarding the pillow is absolutely true. Don't buy it save ur money.

We bought ours at BBandB in December 2016 and have had no problems. My husband's neck pain went away.

They are comfortable and shape to your head and neck. I love the fact that I can wash and dry them on a regular basis.

The cost was $50.00 ea. No complaints here.

#1209684

Seems that all the follow up comments saying the pillows are good come from Minnesota..... Must be the scam dept from my pillow factory

@Anonymous

You are wrong. Im in Cincinnati Ohio and have purchased several My Pillows.

Each and every pillow i purchased online have been supervisor to Abby pillow I've had in my 54 years of life.

My entire family is 1000% hooked on My Pillow.

I even bought four of the travel size My Pillows Ave take them with me everywhere i travel.

I've washed and dried My Pillows, some more than 10 times and have had zero issues.

Each time i wash my pillows it/they are like brand new.

I don't understand the negative reviews.

@Anonymous

I bought 12 of these pillows last Christmas for family members. Only one liked it.

They're hot, lumpy, uncomfortable, & expensive.

I don't understand why someone would leave a good review unless you're being paid to do so. These pillows are crap

#1208957

Are you ***? Completely BS post.

Get a clue, these pillows are fine.

@Anonymous

Bought at bed bath and beyond, no problem great pillow.

@Anonymous

Maybe fine for you and thats great. But all these negative reviews can't be wrong. I know the 2 pillows I ordered are horrible.

View more comments (9)
Featured
Review
Product
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Pillow
  • Pillow or false advertisement
Reason of review