State: Texas City: Colleyville Clear all filters (3 of 3641 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

MyPillow review in Colleyville, Texas: Legal form sent to me regarding My Pillow

4.0
I thought it was extremely expensive but thought I would try My Pillow ?? then I get a scam notice to reply(?) and a legal form that suddenly disappeared off my sight ! It stated that they were aware of my resent purchase and I was eligible for a return for a current dispute against My Pillow . Could you perhaps resend the legal form for me to look at? Was unaware that the comment were so negative and that the same pillow sells for 25$ elsewhere. Also was told that the so called " The American Sleep Foundation " was only established by the owner of My Pillow to help boost sales ...that does not seem fair to a consumer like myself !
Review
Cons
  • Bait and switch
Reason of review
received a law suit form and would like to know more ?
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Mypillow Online Order Review

1.8
Worst purchase I have ever made online - totally overhyped --claims are bogus
Reason of review
Bad quality

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Colleyville, Texas

My friend thought he was going to finally get the last pillow he'd ever want to own. Wrong. I came over, he asked my opinion, I told him I thought it was too lumpy and it was not comfortable at all. He thought the same thing. I asked him if he kept the packaging. Alas, no. He wants to send them back as he is not happy with them and is not getting good nights rest. Please make a suggestion as to what he can do to get a refund. Thank you!

I have not tired these pillow but if they do not work for you I would like to think they would return your money instead of getting a lot of bad feedback that is not so good. I would contact the better business and maybe they could help you.

After all one bad review is not good for any company. Just keep at them until you get what you want because they think you will just give up and go away but do not.

Good luck. Dee

i am so glad i red your complaint i was going to buy but with so many bad reviews i have decided not to.if you payed with your credit card let your bank know and they will help you.

@Annteacup

We bought The My Pillow. We hate them. Did not keep the package thy can in and have not had a good night sleep.

I would to return the pillows, for what you pay this is not a good pillow at all.

View more comments (2)