Show reviews that mention
pillow pillows money neck customer service night customer service people foam
Filter review

Poor product, poor service

I bought the MyPillow at a Walgreens as a get well present to myself after surgery, hoping for really good nights' sleep to help me recover, so I was disappointed from the start to learn that it would take 2 weeks for me to start to see the results. After heating it in the dryer as instructed, I found the lumpy texture uncomfortable and too firm, and the pillow does not stay cool, as advertised. So every time I wake up, I have to flip it over and punch it up, just like any other pillow. The instruction flyer lists a number to call if you "don't absolutely love" the pillow after a month, but that number is to an outsourced call center--not helpful at all, So I went to the website and called their direct number, after being assured that the customer service team would be more than happy to help me. However, I was told to take the pillow back to Walgreen's. Since I didn't buy the pillow directly from them, they were not only not interested in making me happy with the product, they weren't even interested in why I didn't like it. My feeling is that this company isn't interested in either a quality product or customer satisfaction. They should stand behind their product no matter where you buy it.

ok why you made at walgreens?

@PissedConsumer717467

I'm NOT mad at Walgreen's. When I first posted this I did not put Walgreen's in the title.

I guess the website administrator did, and I;d like them to change it back. My WHOLE complaint is against the people who make the MyPillow, because THEY won't stand behind their product because I bought it at Walgreen's.

Did you get your money back?

@PissedConsumer716970

I don't have the original packaging or receipt, so I didn't even try to take it back to Walgreen's. My issue isn't with Walgreen's in any case--it's with the manufacturer of the pillow. While there ARE occasional nights when I prefer it to my other pillows, the point is that it not only doesn't perform as advertised, but the company that makes it doesn't stand behind the product--won't exchange it or refund your money unless you bought it directly from them, and couldn't care less about why you don't like it.

View more comments (3)
ID
Richardson, Texas
Product
Mypillow Pillow
Loss

My Pillow was awful, but trying to return it was a NIGHTMARE!

This was one of the most horrible experiences I've ever had in my life as a consumer. FIRST, the pillows (I bought 3 after the informercial) were AWFUL...too thick, very LUMPY and smelled terrible. But,the nightmare began when I called "customer service" to exchange or return them. Rude people. HUGE SHIPPING CHARGES that you cannot recoup upon return, and just a horrible experience. They are even claiming not to have received one of the pillows. Good thing I have a tracking number that proves delivery. But, don't send anything back to them without requiring a signature. You cannot trust their process at all! Also, they have a huge delay in crediting the returns back to my credit card. Bottom Line: DON'T BUY THIS FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! If you feel you just have to try it, go to BB&Beyond or Walmart or a REPUTABLE retail store where you can easily return the thing without costing yourself a fortune. BUYER BEWARE!!! Beware of the product,but be very afraid of the My Pillow company.

I ordered my pillow. One at one colour, one at another colour.

I used the buy 1 get 1 free. They sent me 4 pillows, 2 each type. I will be sending them back, but they don’t do return label.

Irregardless they are going back. We have not even tried them.

Mypillow made my neck sore. Its not confortable ~ its over priced. Keep your box & receipt you may need to return soon..

I totally agree, this was a bad deal. I should have purchased the pillow from Walmart for easy return.

The pillow bunches up and doesn't give support.

I'm in the process of returning my two pillows and hope all goes well. Live and learn, impulse buys don't always workout well.

You're an *** for buying from an infomercial. Of course it has big shipping charges.

Why do you think the price is so low and they don't tell you the shipping charges?

It's because people like you will buy them. Please don't reproduce.

#720301

You would think MyPillow monitors these forums and posts all the *** ratings!!

Oh, No. No American Made (like SnakeOil) product could be ***. Right!

View more comments (4)
ID
Richardson, Texas
Product
Mypillow Pillow
Loss

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection