3.1K views

I have been looking for a comfortable pillow for a long time and have tried most of them. Looking at reviews from customers who have purchased an item always helps me make a decision as to whether I want to purchase and item or not.

I have read all the reviews regarding MY Pillow and have taken into consideration the pros and the cons.

I would like to thank everyone for their honest reviews, it has helped me make up my mind as to whether to purchase MY PILLOW or not. My decision is to save my money and not purchase MY PILLOW.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

I wish I would l have read the reviews before making a purchase.

A sales gimmick is the truth. The best use is to cover the south end after taking a healthy Dump.

The TURD is to big to flush down my toilet.

Save your money the product is a Big TURD.

Granny 2013