I'd like to thank everyone for their review of MYPILLOW. You have saved me from wasting my money on this product.

I find it better to just go to Walmart and actually handling the pillows they have there and making my choice. I ended up purchasing two of their Beauty Rest pillows I believe for about $14 each (purchased a few months ago). They have held up pretty well and my favorite thing about them is that they stay cool while I sleep which is a plus in my book. We live in a day and age when a persons word or handshake isn't as trustworthy as it used to be.

Would you buy a car without first checking it out? I compare the price of pillows and cars because money is money and unless you're wealthy you should make good a judgement before spending any of it. That's where investing money in the magazine Consumer Reports should come in. It will pay for itself the first time you make a purchase based on its report of the product that you bought.

These forums are ok to get some insight from others on a product but for a professional opinion Consumer Reports gives you the full scoop. I've been a subscriber for over 30 years and it has saved me loads of money.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Lake Orion, Michigan, United States #1166227

They have a bad track record.Looks like its Wallys world for me to.thank you.bmw