I was getting on MY Pillow web site then I seen complaint web site.... So guess what I NEVER made it to MY GARBAGE PILLOW web site so THANK EVERYONE AGAIN ..... Somebody should do something with this company and I don't have 100 WORDS SO so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SAY no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no done bye and thank you

This reviewer shared experience about "i was saved" and wants this business to "quit cheating people". This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow commercial at Mypillow was thank god i didnt buy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

I guess you need to look at how many pillows they have sold and how many complaints there have been. If they've sold 250,000

pillows and there are 2500 complaints that's only 1% of the total

pillows they've sold.

If you look at it that way it changes your perspective. Shelley