I have been very interested in these pillows but also leary. Since reading these reviews, I have changed my mind about buying one.

I have a bad neck and it's hard to find a good pillow. I was seriously thinking about buying one of these pillows. I read many reviews and was so happy I did. It seems not only the pillow is bad but the company too.

Very sad when people scam others. I believe in karma, so time will reveal the truth about this company.Thank you for saving me money and my neck.

Sorry for everyone who received bad merchandise and bad customer service. Good luck on finding a good pillow.

This person wrote the review about Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Ormstown, Quebec, Canada #1230218

I have been using a buckwheat seed husk pillow for some 25 years.These pillows offer support wherever you need it and remain cool under use. They are now stocked at Uniprix drug store