After reading these reviews I am never going to buy this pillow. I can't afford much and I would have been so unhappy to lose all that money!!!

For any company to charge so much for a product so many folks deem as garbage....someone needs to be reported to the BBB. How can they do this to unsuspecting customers? Are they really that greedy and heartless? There is a special place in *** for those who rip off people like this.

Why they are still in business is totally insane!

Ho are they able to continue in such a fraudulent and illegal scam? I hope they get everything the deserve!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "bad reviews" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1145437

Shut up, whiner.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1143928

I saw the my pillow advertisement on television and got on my computer to make a purchase, but now that I've seen all the bad reviews (I mean not one good review), I'm not going to spend 60.00 on that pillow. It's a rip off.