Corte Madera, California
1.5K views

After seeing these reviews I will never in a million years do business with this company. And you TV and Radio shows that advertise this *** should be ashamed!

And I say again.... After seeing these reviews I will never in a million years do business with this company.

And you TV and Radio shows that advertise this *** should be ashamed! I think people and companies that lie like this should be heavily fined of all their profits and sentenced to community service for life.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

After reading these reviews for this this My Pillow BS I would not spend $100.00 for any pillows and the positive reviews are n most likely from the workers at my pillow. Sounds like a pure rip-off to me !