Forgot trying to contact them. Lose $99 they charge, a free one if I buy one for free.

No deal. So meantime, why can't they find the transaction? SO I had to take it to my charge company and have the charges removed and to let the people deal with that. Like mine they can't find, like $99 one?

They need tell their sales people not to lie. They are not good at it. I think they should be investigated by the fcc. This is one of the reasons why BBB gave My Pillow an F or flunking grade.

I hope the My Pillow company folds, and especially to expose the fraud that the CEO and inventor as a fraud.

I knew this even from the first time I actually listened to his commercials. I hope they find this guy guilty and prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Customer “no service”, you could be on hold for days listening to a scratchy recording of Elvis singing Amazing Grace. Shysters selling a lousy product. Don’t be a sucker.

Woke up just about every morning with headaches and neck pain. Would not recommend. Very surprised that qvc would carry this product

I purchased my pillow and they are the worse. Yea they get you to buy two supposedly to save you money what a joke and rip off.

This pillow does not retain it's shape. The commercial with Mike Lindel is false advertising as the pillow is nowhere near being as firm as it appears on TV and does not help with head or neck pain and you still have to use your hand to hold it under your head.

In short my pillow sucks and is a rip off. Mike Lindel ram this pillow up where the sun doesn't shine.