2K views
5.0

I've read a lot of negative reviews for "my pillow" but our experience is just the opposite. This is the best pillow we've ever had.

I've washed them many times and they are just as great as the day we bought them. All of our family members are using this pillow and we have friends who now can't live without it. We even take our pillow on trips. Also, I'm allergic to latex and of course "rubber".

I do not have any problems with my pillow. I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience but there are many who love this product.

Reviewer is in happy mood. EmeraldHope is quite happy with extreme comfort and slept well for the first time in a long time. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

Kailua, Hawaii, United States #1068611

I love this pillow, after 4 years of using and washing in HOT water and bleach, it finally fell apart. I called the Company, explained my situation and they found my original purchase from my email and sent me another pillow without question, free of charge.

I still love it.

Love ours too., just make sure you have the right firmness or it is uncomfortable over time.