Two Rivers, Wisconsin
1K views
5.0

I've owned, washed these pillows for 3 years now. This is the only pillow that holds up.

I've bought even Carnival cruise down pillows, tried every kind of pillow at any cost and this pillow beats them all and meets its claims. The ridiculous false attacks are just that-ridiculous. No way can a $5 dollar store pillow compare, laughable. Nor can a feather pillow (always had been a fan) hold up or last as long.

I've had a subluxation of my hip, had cervical pinched nerves and my sleep position change accordingly. This pillow holds my head in any position I choose. That cannot be said of feather or fiber pillows. They go flat.

No pillow is going to be perfect for everyone, but to rag on this fairly expensive pillow when there are MANY MORE expensive pillows out there that don't work for everyone either, is just nasty.

Tell about your experience and comfort, maybe recommendations but don't lie about price, customer service, quality, comparability etc. Such viscerally hateful attacks, for what?

A pillow? Wow

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. He best about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was great product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1179605

I'm just wondering what compensation you received to back this junk pillow???