3.4K views

I bought two my pillows at the price of $99 for one and then the second is free. However if you go to amazon they are $50 each.

I called and complained and was first told they are not the same pillows by a very rude service rep.Then when I convinced him that they where the same he changed his story and said well it's the same offer one for $50 is the same as 2for $99. which is true but not my point.

All they did was double the price and call it a great sale. Happy with the pillow but not with there advertising and won't deal with them again.

and why do you have to use 100 words that's just ***

This reviewer shared experience about "scam in there advertizing" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

MyPillow marks all of there products down 50% on amazon because amazon does not accept their company promo codes. They made it so people could still get the Buy one get one deal even if they bought on amazon. In my opinion that was nice of them.

to Anonymous Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States #1250746

If you go to mypillow.com it is a scam they sell one for 49 and the buy one get one free for 80 I am returning mine because of the false advertisement it's the principle behind it not the price !!!!!!!!