1.3K views
5.0

I would like to say thnat all complainers are so dumb that they do not know what they are talking about. I think they must have bought the "Bambillow" which is dead rubbish!

"My Pillow" is by far the greatest pillow I have ever slept on in my life, and I highly reccomend it to anyone who desires a good night's sleep to purchase it! I did, and I truely love it to bits.

In the past, I always found that I slept very badly at night until I purchased the "My Pillow Premium". It is in deed by far the greatest pillow on earth!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss on time delivery of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

For all the reviews I've read on here, most negative, I wouldn't waste my money on this overpriced pillow.

Interesting that you call the complainers dumb. It would seem that since your spelling is so bad, you must also be dumb.