23.2K views

I bought 2 my pillows from bed bath and beyond as a gift.A week later i bought 2 my pillows from the my pillow web site.The 2 i bought at bb and beyond were gifts the 2 i bought from the web site were for my wife and myself.

when they arrived they were totally different pillows the bb and beyond pillows were inferior to the ones on the website.when i wrote to my pillow about this they suggested i return the bb and beyond pillows to bb and beyond.they never addressed the poor quality pillow they sell to bb and beyond.

I pointed out that there was no mention by either company that there was a difference between the pillows.I feel deceived .The people i gave the gift to threw out the boxes and i hope bb and beyond will take them back without the box.The representative at my pillow [only known as jessica .D]refused to explain why the pillows were different or the fact that neither company tells there customers there is a difference.I can understand why a company that sells pillows and uses these practices to sell them wants to keep its customers in the dark.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Deception, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

The reason they are different is because at Bed Bath & Beyond and other places like Walmart are selling the "classic" pillow. On the My Pillow website they are selling the newer "premium" pillow. It's not clear anywhere what the difference is except for there are more sizes available in the new premium one.

Tampa, Florida, United States #1313815

I had the same experience, I first bought the my pillow from the actual store, then since I liked it, I bought one from bb and beyond...and I was shocked by the difference...I hate the pillow from bb and beyond...but I too, threw away the box!!!

Geneva, Illinois, United States #1265871

I received a My Pillow for Christmas.It was purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond.

I love it. It's helped me tremendously.

I don't understand the reviews here.It's a well made product, as well.

Ottawa County, Michigan, United States #1253830

I have been considering My Pillow for a long time.I saw them in BB&B last week and thought they were junk.

I couldn't understand why anyone would ever one of those.Thanks for the review

I purchased one from BBY also.I am very disappointed in it.

I will purchase from the web site now.

However, I feel I am a victim of "bait and switch".Out $50 buck!

Lacey, Washington, United States #1214115

Especially since the box at BBBY has the picture of the My pillow guy on it.I thought i was getting the same thing too when i purchased a pillow for my son.

I later saw a demonstration of the My Pillow on QVC.

i was shocked to see the difference.

was going to buy 2 my pillows thanks to your review its a no go