120K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation.Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really?Where did he obtain his "degree"?

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mypillow advertisement from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Their TV Ad's show different number's for you to advise them when placing an order, such as My 28 - My 792, etc.and it appears to me they may be just to let them know which TV station was running their ad.

However I called them twice and told them the different numbers and was advised the price was $79.95 + $9.95 + shipping. Then using the other number was told the price was $99.95 with free shipping. What gives here?

And of course if you do not like them you can return them at your own expense.I'd like to believe that they really do work as advertised

but I'll check other offers before I spend this kind of money on a pillow that just

appears to be a bag filled with shredded Styrofoam!

I suggest buying the Marriot hotels pillows.I compared the King My Pillow to the Marriot's King Down pillows Hands down The My Pillow can't even compare.

I give My Pillow from 1 to 10 a 1

Marriot's Down Pillow a 10

Oh I hate the way exploits Jesus on the Cross as a Prop to make you think he is honest.

Send me my money back.

I'm not paying to ship them back to you.It is just not worth the expense to package them

To many commercials!!!!!!!!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #1312773

I have had My Pillow for 2 years and never want to sleep on any other pillow. I bought a white noise machine that my sister loves and notice it also is suggested by the Nat'l Sleep Foundation. I am happy.

There are no other pillows that I know of that are guaranteed for 10 years or you money back and can be thrown in the washer & dryer month after month and still hold their form!I bought 2 almost a year ago and wouldn't waste my money again on cheap pillows every 3 months that can't even be cleaned.

For the most part I didn't even pay $100 for 1, I got the second one free!!!Don't knock it if you haven't tried it...I like my pillow so much that I don't even care if there's a n NSF or not.

to Anonymous Brooklyn, New York, United States #1296680

Of course you don't care. You invented them.

to Anonymous #1325439

You're are Spot On!!!!

to Anonymous #1390181

That’s what I was thinking! Nonetheless too many negative reviews and BBB cases. That’s a huge red flag!

to Anonymous #1346732

I agree totally with you! I love my pillow!

I'm pissed as well called the BBB they said they had taken away it's accreditation they said they had received over 250 complaints let everyone you know about this scam. Write a letter to the editor let's run run out of business. PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Anonymous Midway City, California, United States #1276593

My dad purchased 2 and loved them so much, that he bought them for his spare bedroom. My niece was visiting and absolutely loved them. So my dad purchased 2 of them for every one in the family for Christmas and we all love them, so far.