120K views 521 comments

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation.Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really?Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Review about: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

LBK
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #1312773

I have had My Pillow for 2 years and never want to sleep on any other pillow. I bought a white noise machine that my sister loves and notice it also is suggested by the Nat'l Sleep Foundation. I am happy.

There are no other pillows that I know of that are guaranteed for 10 years or you money back and can be thrown in the washer & dryer month after month and still hold their form!I bought 2 almost a year ago and wouldn't waste my money again on cheap pillows every 3 months that can't even be cleaned.

For the most part I didn't even pay $100 for 1, I got the second one free!!!Don't knock it if you haven't tried it...I like my pillow so much that I don't even care if there's a n NSF or not.

to Anonymous Brooklyn, New York, United States #1296680

Of course you don't care. You invented them.

to Anonymous #1325439

You're are Spot On!!!!

to Anonymous #1346732

I agree totally with you! I love my pillow!

I'm pissed as well called the BBB they said they had taken away it's accreditation they said they had received over 250 complaints let everyone you know about this scam. Write a letter to the editor let's run run out of business. PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Anonymous Midway City, California, United States #1276593

My dad purchased 2 and loved them so much, that he bought them for his spare bedroom. My niece was visiting and absolutely loved them. So my dad purchased 2 of them for every one in the family for Christmas and we all love them, so far.

to Anonymous #1346734

Glad you liked them!!

danR

Why does this NSF thing come to the top of my Google search when I'm trying to research sleep and nutrition?

-danR, Vancouver

to danR Sechelt, British Columbia, Canada #1275522

Don't understand this 'Sechelt' location. I don't live in Sechelt. Is that something the ISP is saying?