140K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

I have purchased many of My Pillows products and have been very happy with them. My children have also purchased many of these products and have been very pleased with them.

I gave each of the children Christmas gifts from My Pillow and they were great gifts. Plan to buy more.

Guest

After all these years Mike Lindell still advertising this *** Stay off Fox News!!!!! I wished he would go out of business!!!!!

Guest

After all these years this SOB is still on with his obnoxious commercials! Unbelievable!!!

Guest

All these complaints about his stupid commercials! I couldn't agree more!

I wish this guy would stay off fox news! And the other other networks too!!!!

Guest

Agreed. About all these people who hate this commercial has I do!

Every time I turn on Fox News that SOB is always on! About ready to sue this SOB I just can't stand Mike Lindell and his annoying pillow commercials!!!!!

Guest

Already sick to death of you mile lindell and your annoying pillow commercials!!!! Please stay off fox news!!!!!

Guest

About ready to sue mike lindell and his pillow commercials!!! His commercials are constsantly over played on fox news!!!!!

Guest

MyPillow is a ripoff. I ordered two pairs of sippers advertised heavily by Mike Lindell, size 8 for which I paid $113.

What arrived were slippers with such tiny interiors that I could hardly force my hand, let alone feet, in.

When I returns them, I received just $80 in refund. My Pillow kept $33, or 30% of my money.

Guest

Anybody who buys his products should get what ever pain they desevr! He is constantly on Fox News shown three times in hour!

Anytime , when a holiday coming he is constantly!

Guess Mikey is not making enough money! I can't stand him!!!

Guest

All these complaints... I'm sick Mike Lindell on Fox News and the News Max Channels!

I wished they would ban this commercial! I hate this con man!!!

Guest

Actually sick of Mike Lindell and his horrible pillow commercials! Constantly over played on Fox News Max!

Guest

Never heard any one I know who bought their pillows and didn't complain about them basically being junk and heard this about some of their other products.

Guest

Actually I wish Mike Lindell would stay off Fox News and News Max!!!!

Guest

Actually this site worthless. It just a complaint site.

The best option would be. Go to the BBB and file your complaint!

Guest

Absolutely sick of his commercials!!!! Fox News has a bad habit showing this commercial three times during the same hour! Stay off of Fox News!!!!

Guest

Annoying Obnoxious Commercials! Constantly aired on fox news and Newsmax channels!

Absolutely sick of this guy!!!!!! He is worse than Billy Mays and his Oxy Clean commercials!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2285149

Billy Mays died in 2009!

Guest

Awesome! I'm the 500th person to give you a thumbs up!

By the way, I totally agreed. This guys is a fraud!

Guest

About had it with his annoying and his obnoxious commercials! I wish Fox News and News Max would take him off the air!!!!! I can't stand this guy!!!!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2186707

Maybe you should not be watching news max so much.

View more comments (707)