130K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

YUP , ANOTHER Trumpster !!!! i GOT IN IT WITH HIM ON TWITTER, VERY RUDE, OBNOXIOUS MAN ...ALL LIES, LIES LIES.

Stupid comment

Irrelevant

Welcome to "capitalism" on steroids.

best pillow I've ever slept on.......head's down......

Yes, My Pillow is not only a huge scam but the pillows are the worst pillows I've ever had. I loved my pillow but not for long cause before I knew it I ended up with neck pain, you know something that's advertised you'd never get with My Pillow, what a joke SMH!!!

Larry Taylor
Home Improvement Expert
As stated on mypillow.com, MyPillow has a 60-day money-back guarantee. If any customer is not 100% satisfied with the quality of purchase, the company provides a full refund (less shipping costs) within the first 60 days from the receipt date.

All MyPillow products have a 10-year warranty on any workmanship and/or material defects. This warranty includes the pillow to not go flat and washing/drying. MyPillow will replace the defective product with a product of equal or greater value. MyPillow will cover all shipping charges.

Should you have any questions about MyPillow advertisements, please contact the company customer care team. All contact information is available on the MyPillow Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.
Merrie
@Larry Taylor

This dude is obviously on the payroll lol, if you are giving my pillow affiliate links and 'great reviews' yer getting paid! That out of the way. This pillow is worth about 12 dollars.

@Merrie

The My Pillow Company is riddled with false and deceptive advertising, so why would anyone buy their shoddy pillows that are worth $10.00 at most! It's unbelievable what they charge for their worthless pillows!

I can't believe people are gullible enough to fall for Mike Lindell's scamming snake oil sales pitch. SMH!

He lies at just about everything he touts about his crummy pillows, then charges exorbitant prices for his inferior products, and fools still buy his junk. ~Rose R

IRA j
@Larry Taylor

Yeah???? I wanted to return the worthless bed topper I bought.

It was 2 days after I bought it I called to make the return. They didn't want it! The extremely rude female person I was talking to said I had to donate to a local non-profit and email them a copy of the receipt showing that I donated it. So the wife and I wrapped it up and made the donation, I scanned the receipt and sent it.

Three weeks later I was reimbursed the cost of the topper minus about $40! I called to ask why and again had a really rude female that said it was a shipping fee. I was pissed off and told her that she owed me money for wrapping it up, time to do it, gas to take it to the non-profit. and said you can't charge a shipping fee for me to get rid of it for you!

In the meantime I have filed a complaint with the FTC as well as with the AG's of Florida and Minnesota.

My Pillow and all their products are nothing more than a big ripoff scheme by a doper that had an idea while he was high! Ira "Jake" Jakob USAF (Ret) 100% Disabled, Not Ready To Quit!

Worst piece of junk I’ve ever owned as a pillow, the ones that was issued a Marine Corps Boot Camp were better than this piece of junk. Doesn’t hold it shape lumpy

This is a con company. False advertising.

Absolute garbage, should be shut down and put out of business. Terrible customer service, pillows are a fraud - should be called "My Worst Pillow Ever".

Don't waste your money, my pillows are junk

I have a MyPillow. Best thing I’ve ever owned.

As someone with a neck injury it was very helpful.

I threw away all my crap pillows from other stores. It’s MyPillow all the way for me.

@Anonymous

My Pillow actually gave me neck aches.

Lindell surely must pay a lot for all of his annoying infomercials.

I SEEN THE PILLOW AT BED BATH AND BEYOND AND FROM WHAT I COULD SEE IT IS PIECES OF FOM IN A PILLOW. I CAN NOT SEE HOW THIS CAN HELP YOU.

sucks

@Anonymous

Dumb to comment if you have not tried it......

MyPillow Reviews