120K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow and mypillow advertisement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1471946

Mike Lindell has the unmitigated nerve to thank TV viewers for their support for My Pillow!That is the kind of statement a charity such as Wounded Warriors would legitimately make.He racks up a ton of money for an overly priced and cheaply made product and he expectsus to thank him. I keep my TV remote nearby so that I can delete him from the screen as fast as possible in order to avoid getting sick of his messages.

to John Collins #1522268

I agree Totally. It's because of advertisers like that , that make me wish there were No freedom of speech!! I am still absolutely Amazed that he is going strong after 3-4 yrs now!

Through the years my hubby and I have bought numerous pillows with much disappointment and expenence. Took a chance on purchasing my pillow.

We love the pillow. Sleeping so much better!!!

He's laughing the whole way to the bank.

If these pillows are so good, send them to people like me that have neck issues. If it keeps me from waking up with a headache and neck ache , I will personally go to 50 houses and sell them.

I know 50 stupid people. Seriously send me one Ill test it out.

I do not believe there is a pillow that will be better than a $5 pillow. pay $500 it will do the same in a few months, i have been looking and testing for years.

He is a thief I think bilking stupid folks.

I purchased them as well. There no more comfortable then a twin pack of Main Stays from Walmart at $5.88.

Humans sweat when sleeping. When I finally washed all 4 pillows, several times..they ended up with a yellow tinge to them. They were washed with Tide, in a 2 week old Whirlpool washer and dryer. I ended up tossing them because they were so unsightly.

Good luck. National Sleep Foundation in lipstick

Their TV Ad's show different number's for you to advise them when placing an order, such as My 28 - My 792, etc. and it appears to me they may be just to let them know which TV station was running their ad.

However I called them twice and told them the different numbers and was advised the price was $79.95 + $9.95 + shipping. Then using the other number was told the price was $99.95 with free shipping. What gives here?

And of course if you do not like them you can return them at your own expense. I'd like to believe that they really do work as advertised

but I'll check other offers before I spend this kind of money on a pillow that just

appears to be a bag filled with shredded Styrofoam!

I suggest buying the Marriot hotels pillows. I compared the King My Pillow to the Marriot's King Down pillows Hands down The My Pillow can't even compare.

I give My Pillow from 1 to 10 a 1

Marriot's Down Pillow a 10

Oh I hate the way exploits Jesus on the Cross as a Prop to make you think he is honest.

Send me my money back.

I'm not paying to ship them back to you. It is just not worth the expense to package them

To many commercials!!!!!!!!!

to Carl J Eberts Jr #1493828

This guy 'Mike Lindell' is a recovering crack addict, he hires recovering addicts in his factory, he donates to homeless shelters and he also created the 'Recovery Network", for that I give him the respect.... as far as the pillows i bought, not worth it at all, like other reviewers noted, they are not comfortable, they smell of plastic or something sickening.

I actually spent the $36 to return them. I ended up purchasing the ones at Walmart for $14.88 (twin pack) and now I have "THE BEST PILLOW I WILL EVER OWN".Save your money, do not throw it away on 'my pillow', hit Walmart and enjoy a REAL good night's sleep!

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #1312773

I have had My Pillow for 2 years and never want to sleep on any other pillow. I bought a white noise machine that my sister loves and notice it also is suggested by the Nat'l Sleep Foundation. I am happy.

to LBK #1399590

Your full of *** !

to Jimbob #1517983

Exactly.

to LBK #1447944

The National Sleep Foundation is just a made up foundation owned by My Pillow, so of course he gives it a plug.

There are no other pillows that I know of that are guaranteed for 10 years or you money back and can be thrown in the washer & dryer month after month and still hold their form! I bought 2 almost a year ago and wouldn't waste my money again on cheap pillows every 3 months that can't even be cleaned.

For the most part I didn't even pay $100 for 1, I got the second one free!!! Don't knock it if you haven't tried it...I like my pillow so much that I don't even care if there's a n NSF or not.

to Anonymous Brooklyn, New York, United States #1296680

Of course you don't care. You invented them.

to Anonymous #1325439

You're are Spot On!!!!

to Anonymous #1390181

That’s what I was thinking! Nonetheless too many negative reviews and BBB cases. That’s a huge red flag!

to Anonymous #1346732

I agree totally with you! I love my pillow!

to Anonymous #1427346