140K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Jastin
#1923372

You are supporting the right wing when u this overpriced item

#1942397
@Jastin

Keep political viewpoints comments to yourself.

#1918713

My pillow my *** My wife purchased 2 of these when first came out. Junk!

the are lumpy after washing and I don't sleep any better on this crap than my ?20.00 walmart pillow.

This owner needs to be put in jail for lying and false advertising. Con Man!!!

Good review

#1901758
@PissedConsumer1890865

I agree TOTALLY!!

I GOT NO REPLY !! CASE # 00268217 YOUR MAKING PEOPLE CHANGE THE CHANNEL OFF PROGRAMMING BECAUSE OF THE MONOTONOUS *** DOING TORMENTING COMMERCIALS ALLLLLLLL DAYYYYYYYYYY LONG !!!

I COUNTED 15-20 ONE DAY AND I DONT EVEN WATCH IT I LISTEN TO IT !! LAST NIGHT DURRING HANNITY AND TUCKER THERE WERE AT LEAST 8-10 RAN , I FLIP THE CHANNEL LIKE MANY DO AND GUESS WHAT ? NOT WATCHING YOUR CHANNEL . SINCE I WROTE AS MANY OTHERS HAVE , YOU AND THE *** HAS RAMPED UP OLD POS COMMERCIALS , NEW ONES AND NOW THE *** PROMOTING A BOOK ???

SCREW THAT BOOK !! WHO CARES ??? FOX CARES BECAUSE YOU ALLOW THIS TO GO ON AND TORMENT VIEWERS . YOUR ALL ABOUT POLLS , DO A FEW POLLS FOX , SEE HOW YOUR FRUSTRATING VIEWERES WITH THESE COMMERCIALS EVERY 10 MINUTES .

THIS MORNING ALREADY FLIPPED TV OFF 6 TIMES AND ITS ONLY NOOOOOOOON !! 12:00 NOON AND 6 AGGRAVATING COMMERCIALS !! ITS PLAIN SICKENING , AND I GET NO RESPONSE , I WILL DIRECT THIS TO HANNITY AND TUCKER SHOW SO THEY KNOW HOW THEIR SHOWS ARE GETTING FLIPPED TO ANOTHER CHANNEL LIKE FORENSIC FILES OR CARTOONS !! ANYTHING BUT THAT *** PILLOW COMMERCIAL !!!

EVEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES COMPLAINED TO THE *** HEAD IN PERSON AT ONE OF HIS RALLIES !!

THE *** DOES THAT TELL YOU ??????????? BELOW WAS ONE OF MY ORIGINAL LETTERS - U N A N S W E R E D

5-26-20 This is a SERIOUS Question and concern about your viewers ....AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE !! Does the pesty my pillow commercial bank roll your whole programming for each day ???

DO YOU KNOW how annoying those commercials are ?? and how often THEY RUN? Boy i do ! , i counted 12 in one evening through all the shows ....

I TURN YOUR CHANNEL immediately to something else , even if im in the other room OR at my business !! ..... AND I CAN GUARANTEE many other people do to !! NOW you have the *** on selling some stupid *** book thats like a 2minute commercial??

I DONT KNOW because i turn it off !! i know after a long time , i go back to fox and ITS STILL ON ??? COME ON GUYS these are the MOST ran and repeated , MOST obnoxious , WORST commercials on and they are A TORMENT to ALL your viewers !! WHY DO YOU have to schedule ALL THESE for this *** ?

What audience is the WEIRDO going after that hasnt seen the STUPID REPETITIVE OVER AND OVER AND OVER , OVER , MORE , OVER , AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN !! They are on 20-25 time a day and sometimes EVERY BREAK in a show like HANNITY - IM surprised he wants them on his breaks BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL CHANGE THE CHANNEL so they dont have to listen to that PEST !!! Look , i could go on and on , YOU GET THE POINT and im sure there are thousands / Hundreds of thousands of others that CANT STAND THOSE commercials every break and every day 15 minutes apart !!! SERIOUSLY , FOX is into POLLS , do a poll on your commercials ( if you have to ) THEY ARE THE MOST ANNOYING commercials i have EVER EXPERIENCED !!

the guy is a *** , GET him off your channel PLEASE!! The Silver commercials , and Liberty Mutual are also one right after the other , at least they are short and not as ANNOYING ( but still way too many ) and there are way too many CHARITY commercials !! Tunnel to Towers is the worst of them , That guy is getting rich and now hes got new ones exploiting front line workers etc. ALL those commercials in the morning pander to Rich old folks sitting around , feel bad for all the people and give their money away !!

i think its a disgrace expoiting children and their disabilities on a commercial , maybe a couple times a day , but not 20-25 a day ! Seriously , childrens hospital ?? you have any idea how many Millions / Billions their endowment is ? Yes all these places can run ALL THESE COMMERCIALS and afford it because they have the ENLESS MONEY they are sucking out of people THINKING they are helping kids and they are just PAYING FOR THE DAMN COMMERCIALS!!

SERIOUSLY , you keep running those STUPID ANNOYING pillow commercials , myself and THOUSANDS of others are changing the channel !!! That is a FACT , everyone HATES those commercials with a PASSION!!

@PissedConsumer1885931

PERFECT - SAYS IT ALL !!!

I AGREE !!

#1900758
@PissedConsumer1885931

I totally agree. Too many pillow man commercials

out of shape foam is cheap in the future after washing if damp will cause mildew and health lung problems

Trinita

I purchased one of the pillows thinking that now here is a pillow that is better than any other pillow. I was very disappointed.

The informercial I believe said free shipping and complete satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied return for a full refund, no questions asked. Well since the shipping was free, I would have had to pay to ship the item back as well as their cost of shipping the item to me. So I would be charged two shipping charges plus a restocking fee.

Well it is better to give the pillow to Goodwill or the Salvation Army as the cost of returning this item is not worth it.

Just goes to show to purchase locally at a reputable store or you could order from Amazon. But then there you could be running into the same thing since the Pillow Store would probably be a 3rd party vendor and depending the contract Amazon has with the Pillow Store will depend upon the free return shipping plus the restocking fee.

@Trinita

PERFECT

I purchased 8 my pillows! I loved them until I washed them!

The dry time was ridiculous, but the worst is the gross smell after coming out of drier! I rewashed, and dried and the smell was worse! Spoke with customer service. The woman questioned my washing techniques.

I washed with tide and dried the pillows in the drier. She advised to upload pics, which I did and am unable to post.

So disappointed. I loved this product until washing!!!

I bought a great pillow at Wal-Mart for # dollar.....

I bought 2 of these piece of crap pillows. Makes me embarrassed that he claims my home state, Minnesota, as his manufacturing home.

This is beyond a doubt, hands down, the worse product I've ever bought. The guy is a flim flam man. It's just a bunch of chunks of foam stuffed into cheap " bag", which disintegrated at the first washing and drying. ( closely following manufactuerers guide lines.

Oh, about that guarantee ? GOOD LUCK !!!!

Hey Mikey... please move your production to another state.

@PissedConsumer1862479

I DISAGREE WITH PISSED CONSUMER--HAD THIS PILLOW FOR OVER 5 YEARS AND LOVE IT--THE BEST ONE I HAVE HAD IN MY 92 YEARS OF LIFE. MAYBE YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR HEAD TO SLEEP ON A COUPLE OF BRICKS. YOU WOULD BE MORE CREDIBLE IF YOU KEPT POLITICS OUT OF YOUR COMENTS

mid

I sleep well with my pillow. Always have flipped my pillow at night, still do sometimes.

I also have the mattress topper. The topper will take the shape of the mattress.

Mine had a slight channel down the center. I solved it by placing folded dense towels in the channel.

FALSE ADVERTISING...DO NOT BUY

@PissedConsumer1853186

I Agree with you I bought 2 weeks ago Definitely not the best pillow I ever had I wake up with pain in my neck the thing is a Joke.

MyPillow Reviews