140K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

#2076145

Agreed. I see where Fox news just had to bring that SOB back on!!!!!

Way to go Fox news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this guy!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a fraud!!!!!!!!

#2053518

Most all the bad reviews are political in Nature. I have purchased several pillows and bed topper and am happy with them all.

Many premium pillows cost even more at other stores. These are just a bunch of losers who hate the United States. In my opinion they should move to a place like Venezuela where they can have their socialism. Both my husband and I are veterans as were our fathers and grandfathers.

We appreciate all Mr. Lindell has been through for his American Dream.

God Bless. Sharon Gonwa

#2053539
@PissedConsumer2053518

LoL. The pillows are junk.

The mattress topper is good. You, see it’s not political.

#2048181

Been nice not seen any of the my pillow commercials on televison. His commercials where so annoying and obnoxious I couldn't stand to watch him!

#1999093

8 weeks now and still have not received my RV topper. I ask 3 weeks ago to cancel the order because we are going to take Queen bed out and put in bunk beds or a twin bed I have got nothing but a run around.

They will not cancel my order even though now it has been 8 weeks. They keep saying they have to reship my order first WHAT? reship it so I can return it first, what is wrong with them.

I don't want it reshipped I want the order canceled. No help what so ever with their customer service and they have a really bad attitude towards anyone that has an issue with their product and service which sucks.

#1985024

yessss!

#1982689

the "my pillow" is junk!!!! I bought 2 and returned them the next day, they are NOT at all comfortable, don't waste your money

#1980662

This forum is *** Yikes! This is where all the disgruntled people end up who no one can please.

However, contrary to all the hateful comments here, I am very happy with My Pillow, My Pillow mattress, My Pillow towels and My Pillow robe. What kind of person gets disgruntled about products like that?

You? I'm out of here!

#1984985
@PissedConsumer1980662

Thank for your kind words and comments about My Pillow. My husband and I were going to order two regular size pillows plus two kind size pillows. We stand beside Mike with his values and that Mike stands with President Trump.

#2005171
@PissedConsumer1984985

Poor Idiots, don’t know any better.

#1980558

Worst Pillow ever! Lumpy, Bumpy and smells like an old tire.

#1980649
@PissedConsumer1980558

Not even My Pillow can conform to someone that bent out of shape!

#1980659
@PissedConsumer1980649

I suggest you sleep on your other side.

#1988507
@PissedConsumer1980659

we all suggest you please just s. t.

f.

u. thank you.

#1980254

This guy has been fleecing the public long enough. He needs to be shut down. According to some consumers the pillow is no good anyhow.

#1980658
@PissedConsumer1980254

That's it. I'm convinced, you have told me all that I need to know about My Pillow.

No need to buy one now, I believe you, even though you do not own and have not tried a My Pillow. I believe you because you are genuinely disgruntled enough to warn the world about this product.

I don't know how you sleep at night being so up set about My Pillow, even though it is not in your bed. Must be tough being you, but thanks for sharing your *** off with the world.

#1986850
@PissedConsumer1980658

Mike Lindell claims it's filled with his patented fill to *lock in* support. Our local consumer news in MN did a consumer protection segment a few years back that did a piece on the "My Pillow" They cut one open.

It was a mish mash of foam scaps. Scraps that came from China. Assembled in Chaska, MN. Who knows what kind of toxic chemicals are in those foam scraps.

So he lied about his patented fill as well. Lindell is a chronic liar.

#2032168
@PissedConsumer1986850

I bought two pillows and did not feel comfortable… too thick so I open one up to remove some of the foam and found it stuff with the cheapest little foam particules. Very disappointed for the price I paid.

I could have made one for fifteen dollars max.

It is still not comfortable. I would not recommend buying MyPillow.

#1979451

The National Sleep Foundation is not even remotely related to MyPillow, so this review stating otherwise is a total lie. In fact, NSF and My Pillow have been at odds with one another.

Wikipedia notes, "Some merchants and products have claimed to be 'endorsed by the National Sleep Foundation' or have implied such endorsement in their literature. My Pillow made such claims in its very-frequently-run television ads. In 2016, My Pillow agreed to stop claiming an NSF endorsement and paid a fine." If the reviewer had stated that My Pillow was forced to stop claiming NSF endorsement, then that would have been accurate.

But instead the reviewer made up a crazy story about My Pillow's founder creating NSF, which is utterly false. Why do you allow that false review to remain on this website since it's obviously fake news?

#1986873
@PissedConsumer1979451

My Pillow paid a fine to the state of CA for false advertising due to My Pillow claiming it could cure people of certain ailments. My Pillow and the National Sleep Foundation do have financial ties as was brought about in the suit filed by the State of CA, so the National Sleep Foundation could no longer give it's endorsement as endorsement aren't paid.

The NSF and My Pillow are not at odds with each and have not sued each other. You're confusing the facts or spinning a false narrative, either way you're way off base.

*As part of the settlement, MyPillow has until the end of January next year to stop calling its products the “Official Bed Pillow” of the National Sleep Foundation. The California complaint alleged MyPillow did not disclose that there was a material financial connection between the company and the foundation.* https://www.truthinadvertising.org/mypillow/ https://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/full-fluff-mypillow-ordered-pay-1m-bogus-ads-n677571

MyPillow Reviews