140K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Only a 100 Percent Goose Down pillow is worth your consideration for a great nights sleep.

@PissedConsumer1088595

but that's CRUELTY to the geese - would never buy any product derived from animal suffering -

@PissedConsumer1092238

geese do not suffer from having their down collected. down givers are loved and protected and are not abused.

they are treated just like sheep that give wool or lamas that give wool.

you need to do some more research on what you're talking about. that's like thinking that you can't buy wool, because the sheep are sheared! totally ridiculous! sheep have to be sheared.

down bearing geese also have to be groomed! it keeps them healthy when they're not nesting.

I do not agree with anything that is claimed by the national sleep foundation. I think this is a total advertising scam!

#1199933
@PissedConsumer1100717

thank you for someone that seems to know what they're talking about. You seem to have some knowledge about what you talk about. I have had down pillows and have always found them to be very comfortable and I've also had chopped foam pillows which I have discarded.

@PissedConsumer1088595

What about dust mites in Down? I would not like those little creatures drilling into my ears.

@PissedConsumer1112202

OK! I hate to pull out all the stops....BUT I have to...

There are dust mites in EVERY home EVERYWHERE! They live off the discarded skin that EVERY human being gives off every day. They are in your MATTRESS, chairs, sofas, ETC. They DON'T "DRILL into your ears.

Really? How DA can you BE?

I HATE this constant ad bombarding every program on TV!

All this difficult "designing" is nothing more than chopped up leftover scraps from a rubber mattress company. That's why it took him 10 years to design waiting for enough scrap to collect to pay for the TV commercials!

Wise up America

BJM

I've been a chiropractor 41years,, your spokes-women and Mike (the owner) can't tell people the pillow holds the neck in proper alignment,, that is practicing medicine or chiropractic without a license!! You'd never purchase a mattress by mail would You?

my pillow ($100+) is just ground up foam-rubber!!

they're telling you one size fits all ,,,that doesn't make sense? No it doesn't,,, I suggest go to Bed Bath and Beyond or some store where you can check out the pillow and take it home and test it ,, keep your receipt for a return,,My Pillow Co is the National Sleep Foundation,, that's fraud

@PissedConsumer1087383

How the *** did you pass your education to become a chiropractor? Your grammar skills are absolute ***.

@PissedConsumer1104215

Being a chiropractor is NOT Brain Surgery!

@PissedConsumer1104215

No one ever said a chiropractor was a doctor!

He received his degree DSS (Doctor of Sleep Sciences) from NSU the National Sleep University, where he is the

Dean of Sleepy Students.

had a feeling that was the case i don"t buy squat from tv ads thery have 99% scam rate. just red the reviews on this piece of *** pillow ! sucker born every minute.

Previous reviewers are correct - The National Sleep Foundation and My Pillow Co are partners, so of course the so-called National Sleep Foundation would recommend and name My Pillow as their choice for best pillow. Do NOT be mislead or ripped off by the My Pillow tv ads - their prices are outrageous.

Go buy a really good pillow for under $25 in a retail store where you can feel it, test it and pick the one for you. My Pillow is nothing more than a pile of chopped foam stuffed into a pillow case at a ridiculously high price.

The My Pillow guy is a total phony who is using false advertising; like he gives away pillows to celebrate a phony something. He should tell people that he is a crook and trying to get your money for a piece of ***

I purchased a shredded memory foam pillow on Amazon for $25. No shipping charge.

That's only $75 less than the My Pillow. Of course you get a second pillow for free so that brings the cost per pillow down to only $50 apiece.

Just twice what I paid. Put this huskster up there with the PC Matic guy.

This is just an old game.

This type of scam has been going on for a long time. Nutritional product companies do the same thing.

They will quote published studies and research from journals that that started and own. You really have to do your own investigation of these claims to make sure they are what they are.

#1081954

Please state facts re National Sleep Foundation. What source is your info from, so I can verify.

What effort made the founder of this company a "sleep expert"/

Further, where do I find the patent disclosure statement?

In any patent, there is a disclosure statement outlining the unique reasons for the government patent office allowing such patent?

MyPillow Reviews